It’s a crowded market out there. Make sure your website looks good, flows well, and gets you the business you need. Your website should be tailored to your unique business needs, and should be made custom for you. Our dedicated web design team will take you through the full project life-cycle: from requirement analysis to planning, usability (UX), content creation, design and development.
We don’t build websites for the sake of building them. In our initial meetings with all our clients, we aim to understand their business needs and incorporate them into an overall plan for your online presence. We do this by making your website an integrated part of your sales funnel and business processes to boost revenue, save costs and increase your online exposure.
Design and technology.
Our creative team is provided with the freedom to unleash their talent when working with the regions most reputable brands.
- User Experience.
- Design is an integral and essential part of any project. That’s why we carefully plan every user experience, user journey and their interaction to make sure they get the best use out of your website. Our experience, analytics and measurable results collectively work to design and enhance your site’s UX.
- Responsive Web Design.
- We build websites that are responsive, which perfectly fit any screen across any device. Using mobile publishing technology we create seamless integrated systems that allow you to publish to app stores to maximize exposure and reach.
- Web Content Management Solutions.
- We are Telerik Sitefinity partners, the leading CMS solution to provide you with the most scalable and user-friendly Content Management System in the market. We also have strong experience in open source systems such as Drupal, WordPress or Expression Engine.
- Website Maintenance & Optimisation.
- To get the most out of your website and keep it running smoothly, we offer maintenance and optimization packages to continuously improve your online presence. From technical maintenance, user experience improvements and performance optimization we have you covered.
Good to read.
Last week, Prototype developers held their weekly dev.talk(); event!
This month’s dev.talk(); theme was about the new instant articles, the latest trend with publishers all over the world. An instant article is a HTML 5 document optimized for a high quality mobile performance, using rich storytelling capabilities, branded design and customized visual display. Here are the advantages of this service:
User Guide to Landing Page Optimization and Design
A landing page is the page which a visitor lands on your website. It is important to optimize your landing pages to facilitate the user journey through your website. You want to push visitors through your website to reach a certain conversion.
How User Experience Design has Changed The World
Technology continues to innovate and develop to empower humans with the tools necessary to do something more efficiently, with more creativity or more meaningfully. Technology helps humans do things better. We know we have found a good app when it helps us to do something better and it improves our lives in some way or another. How does User Design Experience (UX) play into this scenario and how has it, in turn, changed the world?
- 1. Name
- 2. Email
- 3. Company
- 4. Company website
- 5. Service Type
- 6. Message